GENERAL GAMES > DayZ Mod - (1.8.8)

Where are you guys?

(1/3) > >>

mickcoffee:
Hey guys!

It's been great being back in Chernaurus. I've been eager to get back to the good old days, missions and Balota banditting!

I am thinking about donating but I have a few concerns. I am 10 hours in over 3 days and I have not seen anyone on the server. Today is Saturday, the busiest the server usually gets and the most the server got to was 4 and that was including Krisis seeding. I can appreciate that it will take time to get a stronger player base but the fact I have not seen anyone here is concerning. I want the server to be blooming as much as it was this time last year, just as much as everyone else. I just want to know if I am about to donate to a lost cause.

Thanks guys,

Much love <3

mickcoffee:
Specifically. Anyone here meaning UGN members. Not on a general basis, I know there have been some players on.

Tah!

KrisiS:
Hi hi,

People are busy IRL I guess mate, I find myself gaming mostly alone as of late too. I generally don't have enough time to dedicate to playing DayZ so I try to help out and seed whenever possible. People are still around and still gaming but unfortunately at the minute they are not all arriving at the same time :)

As regards to donating, the bills are always incoming so any £'s are always welcomed with open arms. You should keep your money in your pocket though as it's never a lost cause to donate but it shouldn't be as big of a conundrum.

Savage McTavish:
Hey man,

Same as Krisis dude, busy IRL.

Super busy time for me work wise as I'm now fully self employed. Just finished a massive 8 week job on one house and been so tired I've pretty much passed out every night.

Spent today getting through shit I've just not had the energy or awake enough  to do.

Peace n Zeds  8)

mickcoffee:
I totally understand guys. Like you I have also been very busy. I do krav maga twice or three times a week and am about to go through Police Scotland's recruitment on top of two jobs so I understand your struggles.

I have been neglecting down time though hence why I am back. DayZ mod is such a fun game and UGN was a really immersive community for it. I would like to do my part in helping the community get back to where it was. Do you still do donators packs?

Congratulations savage on becoming self employed I remember this time last year you had trouble getting work so I'm glad to hear everything has turned out very well for you!

I will be on today for quite some time so hopefully I will see you guys on!

Krisis, on an unrelated matter. Have the loot tables been tweaked? 3 days of military looting and the best I've found is an UK59 lol

Cheers! <3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version