GENERAL GAMES > DayZ Flashback

Klen

<< < (2/4) > >>

PvtMorph:
I dont think the defibs have been working since the last exile update

Dave790:
 Thanks KrisiS, if there was a set number of AI then you would be able to complete the mission. At the moment there were more AI spawned in than there was there in the first place, they then ran inside and hid next to the Genny (bastards!!!). You can lose all your gear many times over when you attempt it, grenades are needed to clear out the stubborn AI that like hiding in corners.
  They are also still shooting through walls and glitching like total bosses  :)

Mitton:
Hey hey ;D

We finally cracked it!  It took 5 of us six and a half hours and many deaths.  So many deaths ;D

It's almost the perfect storm, but there's just 2 problems with it.  The respawns/reinforcement thing unfortunately doesn't play well.  More ai is great, but it's just the nature of them spawning next to you or behind you (both inside and outside the castle) that makes it more trolly than difficult tbh.  You're just instantly dead XD  Maybe if the respawning started from the beginning, to keep the enemy numbers high, and only inside the castle?  The illusion might be better?  I don't know.  Or maybe just a fixed (but very high) number of them from the beginning?

And the other problem was, we got to the crates, and before we could get all the gear out and get away, the mission started again XD  I left with nothing back on the coast ;D

But the other 95% of what makes the mission is awesome.  Location, ai difficulty, ai placements, reward crates.  Spot on!

KrisiS:

--- Quote from: Mitton on July 23, 2016, 11:24:27 AM --- the mission started again XD

--- End quote ---

LMAO :P

KrisiS:
Have made some adjustments to the mission now, I won't spoil the settings but should be less troll'like now.
2hrs before the mission respawns though. On respawn within the 24hr restart, it wont have new wooden crates.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version