GENERAL GAMES > DayZ Flashback

[POLL] - Spawn with map ?

(1/3) > >>

KrisiS:
Should we spawn with a map each time after death ?

PvtMorph:
I have voted no, as i believe you should have to find your map to survive. Spawning with an axe would be good though as temp drops quick. Being on a bike or in a vehicle does not increase your temp anymore

Don Burbujas:
I voted yes, because it's a big nicety. I would be ok either way. Please start us with the ability to make fire though. I don't know where the hell we are that it's always below freezing, but there's no snow :p

I spent nearly two hours trying to find matches since vehicles don't warm, and I am going to freeze to death as soon as I log back in now :/

We needs fire. Or matches need to be common loot, if that's scalable. I don't mind fighting the elements, I just want a fair shot at it. :)

KrisiS:
You should spawn with matches. We've also raised the temperature a bit during overcast and rain so hopefully it'll make a positive difference.
Still looking into what's up with the vehicles not heating people up.

Dave790:
I voted NO, there are a few fires in the towns but nothing in country and between towns. I know the map like the back of my hand but dying of hypothermia is a sucky death. Let's face it, it's a fookin hard life down by the coast. I want to see the jumpsuits back as this identifies bambi's or fresh spawns, matches and an axe would be handy though for the big push to the military bases.
 Bikes and ATV's no longer heat you but closed vehicles should still be ok.......... Unless the fooked it in the Update  ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version