GENERAL GAMES > Minecraft

Redstone

(1/2) > >>

User:
Ok so I noticed your Minecraft board and then saw it being completely empty of anything interesting. . . . . Come on guys the Day Z threads are packed!

Ok so here is a link to a video i did for a 4chan thread a while ago. Ill update this thread with more detail later if you guys are interested.

KrisiS:
That's a good point, I actually need to move this board to our storage area.
We don't have a MC server running at the moment. :)

That's a pretty cool looking build you have there though, it must have taken ages :D

mickcoffee:

--- Quote ---Ok so I noticed your Minecraft board and then saw it being completely empty of anything interesting. . . . . Come on guys the Day Z threads are packed!
--- End quote ---

I came across Minecraft via Yogscast on their MC:Survival Island videos then instantly fell in love with their Shadow of Israphel series.  It is one of those games that you know gamers will play for a very long time!

Sadly, we are (mostly) a DayZ mod clan.  Although it is obvious that you have a passion for the game.  You should seek out an MC clan.  And when you're in the mood to play DayZ, log on to Pinky's!

User:
Ok so seriously No one is even intresed in the factthat i am able to create a computer using redstone >_< Thats just not cricket.

Here i am trying to show of my skillz and im Ignored, UNICORNS SHOULD NOT BE IGNORED!

Still if u guys are into your redstone please get in touch i always need new ideas (to steal) :p

KrisiS:
Was never really good at redstone., I managed to make a few easy machines though, for farming etc....
the majority of our creations are just buildings, http://ugn-gaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=2086.0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version