COMMUNITY CONTENT > Members Night !!

Members night

(1/4) > >>

Joanne:
Hey guys,
As i was saying last members night i think we should do a Most wanted/Hvt themed night.
Would work by us all choosing a number and using an rng to pick the first Hvt. The aim would be for the hvt to kill other player gaining 30 points per kill on other participants and 15 points on other people on the server. While they do this the other participants hunt for the hvt. During this time kills on other participants will give them 5 point, innocents will give 1 point and killing the Hvt will give them 100 points and make them the new hvt, at which time they have a 1 minute grace period in which to escape. Non Hvt players can choose to work as a team or on their own and all players just call their kills so we can accurately track scores. When a player dies they lose 15 points then they simple gear back up and begin the hunt anew so everyone can stay involved (so longs doesn't need to worry about his piloting skills ruining the fun). I would suggest this lasting for an entire reset like 9pm-1am so that people can use the time to get some gear/supplies ready.

So would anyone be interested in such an idea and if so what day would be best for everyone, I'll look into some good ways to keep track of scores over the next week so let me know what you guys think.

This is Ants idea an i think its a good one so we will be doin it this sat around 8:45 pm

AlexAnderson:
sounds like a good idea, and id have all my games and pc sorted by then anyway XD  ;D :D

Joanne:
Yay awesome :D

Multi-Vitamine:
we could write down everyones humanity maybe, and make sure u dont end up as a bandit from a hero? xD

Savage McTavish:

--- Quote from: Multi-Vitamine on September 07, 2015, 10:21:06 PM ---we could write down everyones humanity maybe, and make sure u dont end up as a bandit from a hero? xD

--- End quote ---

I concur  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version