GENERAL GAMES > DayZ Mod - (1.8.8)

Hacker / Cheating Reports

<< < (5/5)

KrisiS:
I'll be around tomorrow during the day so will spend about 2hrs doing backend work on the server. Hopefully it might make a small difference.

mickcoffee:
Time: 1400ish
Date: 04/09/15
Person:

Myself and Mitton doing heli-crash mission. I get shot twice in body, Mitton gets shot 16000 damage. Respawned and returned, hovering overhead with chopper. Witness character at the chopper location looting our bodies tp'n.  Tried to spacebar player but couldn't get a name.

I lost a 3day old character and Mitton lost a 3 week old M40. The monster!!!

mickcoffee:
Time: 1810ish
Date: 30/09/15
Person: Potentially uHcnekToP9, Space Beast, Jaramy or El Sharrif.

Jaramy, Space Beast and El Sharrif were having an argument with [4D]Rafal because they "shot him in the head four times" when he was flying the AN2 and did not die.  Myself and Savage defend Rafal, saying that he does not hack.  They end up having a go at us and before you know it, screen freezes, Arma crashes.  Then Space Beast is over direct going "Rafal hacks, yeah guys, told you, lets go" and quit.  Everyone who now joins the server insta dies on a constant loop.  El Sharrif is the last person in the play list after everyone leaves and the loop is continuing.

Would it be possible to have everyone whitelisted via GUID on the forum to ensure this happens at an utmost minimum? Zombies.nu done this for their Day Zero mod and it was solid in terms of anti-hacking.  Only thing that occured was DDOS'ing.  I appreciate this may "stop people from playing on the server" until we have their GUID and this may be "inconvienient" because people cannot be arsed spending 2 minutes to verify their GUID but I would rather play on a server with less people who are not going to hack than playing with more people and a potential of hacking. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version